For the pancakes: For the topping:
1 banana 1/2 apple (spiralized on large grater setting)
2 eggs 1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla Cinnamon (dash)
1 TBSP coconut flour 1-2 TBSP almond butter
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Saute the apple in the oil and cinnamon over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Mix the ingredients for the pancakes well.
3. Heat your skillet up and melt the oil. Pour the batter on the pan (about 6 pancakes) and cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Spread the almond butter on the pancakes, top with your apple.
5. Enjoy with a few slices of turkey bacon!